Having been tagged by multiple people, I figure I should do this.
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random truths (shortcomings, facts, habits or goals) about you. At the end choose some 16 folk, and tag them.
Try to include the person that tagged you so they can come back and see your answers.
1. I can’t snap my fingers with my right hand.
2. I have never officially broken a bone in my body.
3. I get grumpy when I’m tired.
4. I have a great fear of death.
5. I can fly an airplane.
6. Being a packrat, I collect just about everything.
7. I have a princess cat named Pantera.
8. My likes and sense of humor can sometimes be pretty childish. I like to think that this is endearing.
9. Ten years ago I expected so much more of myself by now.
10. When I was six I wanted to be a mailman when I grew up.
11. Italian food makes me happy. Chinese food makes me happy. Food makes me happy.
12. As much as technology fascinates me I sometimes feel the need to turn it off for a day and get away. Inevitably those days are the ones when people really need to find me via technology or hammer me for being away.
13. I can draw a mean stickman.
14. I have written a novel. It is not published.
15. I was a History major, specifically focused on Chinese history.
16. I need to keep in better touch with my friends.