1. What do you most want to be remembered for? Up to this point? Probably just being a good guy and all. I haven’t really done anything signifigant besides that. Eventually I want to be remembered for doing lots of things to help other people, whether it’s through whatever career I choose or politics if I decide to go head first into that.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? “I didn’t do it.”
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year? I got back into school.
4. What about the past ten years? I survived.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Be good.