- You are not “Working From Home,” you are “At your home, during a crisis, trying to work.”
- Your personal physical, mental, and emotional health is far more important than anything else right now.
- You should not try to compensate for lost productivity by working longer hours.
- You will be kind to yourself and not judge how you are coping based on how you see others coping.
- You will be kind to others and not judge how they are coping based on how you are coping.
- Your team’s success will not be measured the same way it was when things were normal.
This has been making the rounds in assorted formats and assorted credits, but the original was posted by Jonathan Lundberg (@techjonathan) on Twitter. And while he may have been speaking about teams working remotely, these can apply to just about anyone who’s been working from home. Even if you’ve been doing it for 10 plus weeks now, never too late to take note.